Bubbie Nellie's Visit

Hi All,

Hope you are well. Once again I find myself about a week or so behind in my posting. Hopefully I'll catch up soon. We had a wonderful visit with Bubbie Nellie. We pretty much did our regular stuff - parks, playing in the apartment and hangin' around town. It was so great having another set of hands and the boys loved having their Bubbie here. We all miss her and can't wait to see her (and everyone) in August.

Whast else is up? I've decided to back off and leave potty training for a few weeks. Gavi has had some success, but he's just not that interested. He gets interested for a day or so and then doesn't really feel like using the potty. I've been bribing him with M & Ms, but that can only do so much. So, I'm going to leave it for a bit and give it another try in a few weeks. I really hope that he is trained by September!

I am also beginning a job hunt....kind of exciting/scary, I am in the process of updating my resume and I'll hopefully get it out there in the next week or so. We'll see what happens. This is HUGE for me since I've been focusing all of my time and energy on my family for 3 years now!

Gotta run.

Lots of love,

Rachel & Co.

Tanks on a hot day



Ice cream on Ben Yehuda with Bubbie





Yom Yerushalayim Celebrations

Shavuos crown - this one only stuck around for a day or so
Posing for the camera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been Way Too Long...

UPDATE

Pesach Break