Tons of Pics

Hi Everyone,

Hope that you are all well. We've had a busy week. It was Gavi's upsherin (hair cutting party) yesterday, which really was so amazing. More on that to follow. I am really behind in posting pics so I'm going to keep my words on the short side and let my pictures do the talking.

We had an amazing visit with the Gelkopfs (half of them that is)! Marvin (my brother in law) and Marni my niece were both on March of the Living and they were able to stay a few extra days to hang out with us. My sister Carrie came a few days before their trip ended to spend some extra time here. We had a great time hanging out on Ben Yehuda, swimming in their hotel pool, having shabbos together, and of course eating falafel and halva ice cream (yummmmm). Check out the great pics below - thank you Marni.

Miss you all!

with love,

Rachel & Co.

Gavi trying on some "mommy" sunglasses on Ben Yehuda
Koby in awe of his brother, wishing he could reach those glasses!


Chasing the birds on Ben Yehuda - a favorite pastime



Holding hands with Uncle Marvy - Gavi is definitely enjoying
Falafel on BY



Marni and Koby



Some morning love...



March of the Living's visitors morning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been Way Too Long...

UPDATE

Pesach Break