Rain, Rain, Come our Way!

Hi again,

Hope that this post finds you well. So I have good and bad news (nothing too bad)....The good news is my new camera charger is in Toronto. The bad news is I have to figure out a way to get it here ASAP!! So if you know anyone coming to Israel soon, please let me know. I miss posting pics of the boys and I also find it much easier to writeup these posts with pictures.

So what's up with us? We had our first big rain tonight in ages! The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous, but I try and pinch myself from time to time to remember that Israel is not getting the rain it needs to fill up the Kinneret so that the country will have enough water during the summer months. Hopefully, we'll continue to have nice weather, with some weekly rain for the country. With such gorgeous weather we have been going to the big park across the street from Gavi's gan most afternoons right after gan. Its nice becasue Gavi has a little crew of gan friends and I have my little crew of gan moms most days.

In Gavi news, he has officially dropped his afternoon nap. He was starting to stay up until 9 or 9:30 with a nap, so I decided that it was time for the nap to go. The only challenge is the ride home from gan, but I've been keeping a few treats on hand and if need be I resort to them to keep him up. I have literally shoved chocolate in his mouth once or twice to divert a snooze. Gavi is also very into singing these days. His favorite songs are "Yibaneh Hamikdash" (building the Temple- Beit Hamikdash) and the Bob the Builder theme song. Did you pick up on the building theme? This kid's got a plan!

Koby was a bit under the weather this past week, but thank G-d he is on the mend. It's just that time of year when every other kid is sick so its pretty inevitable. To add to his list of tricks, Koby has now started blowing kisses. He puts his hand to his mouth repeatedly when you say blow a kiss. Its adorable! Once I get my camera going, I'll try to capture all of his tricks on video.

Joel and I are doing well and really enjoying life in Yerushalayim. Gotta run, its already past midnight here!

Love to everyone,

Rachel & Co.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pesach Break

It's Been Way Too Long...

UPDATE